Skip to main content

Love letter

         Love.... 
    
      There are moments
                  when
           behind  your
      smile, there &  pain...

      There  are  days
          when  behind
              your   joy, 
         there  are  tears. 
   
        I  just  want  you  to
                 Know  that
               behind  you, 
         will  always  be  me. 
               
        I'll   take  care  of  
        you all your  life. 
        I  will hold you and 
         won't let you  fall. 
       
          You offered me what 
                 I could  never 
                 buy           "love "  .

          And  so...       When  you 
          feel  alone,     look  at the 
                    Spaces   between 
                    Your       fingers... 
           
            ...   and       remember 
                   that  in  those
              Spaces,  are  my  fingers 
               intertwined with  yours... 

                             Forever .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never give up

     Never give up in life, Man!     Never give up in life.     Life is the greatest gift    No one here is misfit.     We need to know our goal      And nicely play our role.     Why to fear with dark     When there are millions stars.               Why to sink in despair,       when hope resides everywhere .      what a path without a turn,        what a flower without a thorn.        What a joy without sadness.        What a goal without weariness.         Everything is for a reason,         like we need every season.         Face the hurdles with a smile.          Never give up in this life. 

My Mother at Sixty-six

                                      Kamala Dad    Driving from my parents's home to Cochin    last Friday morning, I saw my mother,   beside me,      doze, open mouthed, her face ashen like    that    of a corpse and realised with pain    that she thought away, and looked but soon   put that thought away, and looked out at    young    trees sprinting, the merry children spilling    out of their homes, but after the airport's   security check, standing a few yards away,   I looked again at her, was, pale    as a late winter's moon and felt that old    familiar ache, my childhood's fear,   but all  I said was, see you soon,    Amma,   all I did was smile and smile and smile...... 

Keeping Quiet

                                    -Pablo Neruda    Now we will count to twelve    and we will all keep still.    For once on the face of the Earth    let's not speak in any language,    let's stop for one second,    and not move our arms so much.    It would be an exotic moment    Without rush, without engine,    We would all be strangeness.    Fisherman in the cold sea   would not harm whales    and the man gathering salt    would look at his hurt hands.    Those who prepare green wars,    wars with gas,  wars with fire,    victory with no survivors,    would put on clean clothes    and walk about with their    brothers   in the shade,  doing nothing.   What I want should not be confused  ...